The Society holds the following annual competitions open to all members:
A single sheet for the J. J. Martin Trophy, which is held at our Social Meeting in December.
A nine sheet including the following categories:
- J W B Ruffle Trophy for Postal History
- George Riley Rose Bowl for General Philately
- J & M Lucas Cup for Aerophilately
- The Centenary Cup for Thematics
- F & B Palmer Trophy for Social Philately
- Mervyn Betts Cup for Novices
- George Miskin Trophy for Best in Show.
- The Society Cup for Cinderellas
Winners for these Classes qualify for entry into the Wiltshire Federation Competition, which usually takes place in June.
There is a 16 page competition for the same classes as above. The two top entries of the total competition can then go forward to the Wiltshire Federation equivalent, success in which qualifies the entrant into National Level events organized by the ABPS.
Rules for all of the above are available to members on request together with any advice required.